The Meyer Super-V, and its second-generation counterpart the Super-V2, offer aggressive styling and incredible plowing performance. This contractor-grade plow has independently controlled wings that give you the flexibility to go from a V, scoop or straight-blade configuration with just the press of one button. The Super-V/V2 are the perfect fit for 3/4-ton and larger pickups.
- Performance: When you want the convenience of a "V" blade, scoop blade or straight blade, you want Meyer Super-V plows. Our exclusive one-button pistol grip controller lets you put the plow in just about any configuration. The dual-acting cylinders lock the blade so you can back drag snow in any blade position.
- Reliability: n the snow plowing business, downtime is not an option. That's why the Super-V and Super-V2 are built using Reliable Over-time Construction (ROC)… the detailed things we do to make our plows more rugged and reliable.
- Ease of Use: When it's cold, wet and dark, struggling with a stubborn snow plow is the last thing you want to do. That's why Super-V/V2's EZ-Mount Plus mounting system conveniently attaches or detaches in well under a minute and leaves the vehicle with an off-the-assembly-line appearance when not attached.
- Fleet Management: EZ-Mount Plus mounting systems are fleet-friendly because the moldboards and controllers are interchangeable. Attachment and detachment take only moments for unlimited vehicle transformations.
- Type: Bottom Trip
- Vechicle: 3/4-ton trucks and larger
- Constitution: Steel & Stainless Steel