The function and versatility of the Knapheide Landscaper Body is specifically designed for the needs of the landscape contractor. Built with the quality and strength of a Knapheide Platform Body, the versatile Landscaper Body has everything you need to get the job done.
- Side access door on curb side has50" wide opening for pallets, balled trees, shrubs, bagged materials, etc. Side access door can be locked in the open position.
- 40" tall sides panels are constructedof 14-gauge steel and reinforced by 13-gauge steel stakes. Side panelsinclude tarp tie-down rail.
- Floor assembly is constructed of10-gauge high strength steel floor platewith 10-gauge formed cross sills and 5"structural long sills
- Step and grab handle for the sideaccess door for easy access to the cargo area
Swing-out rear gates are on heavyduty hinges, and have ability to secure to side panels
- Rear gates are punched for properairflow through bed space
- Heavy-duty cam lock on rear gates forlong-term durability
- Clearance lights and an automotivewire harness included with body
- Bolt-on, reinforced bulkhead pre-punched to accept cab guard and tarp options
- Material tie-down brackets are locatedin both front corners of cargo area
- All LED clearance and marker lights
- Bodies are fully protected withKnapheide's water-based self-healing undercoat
- Electrodeposition prime-paint systemprovides superior corrosion resistance
- To review the many Popular Options for this body please see PDF