The traditional cable lightbar meets LEDs
The LPX Discrete lightbar has a traditional 9-conductor and is an all-LED lightbar that can be custom configured with features including stop/turn/tail, alley, takedown and work lights. The lightbar comes equipped with (2) flashing modes with (8) selectable patterns and the front and rear of the bar can be independently controlled.
Fit for a variety of applications
Available in 45", 53", 61" and 70" models, the Legend LPX Discrete lightbar is fit for a variety vehicles and applications. Additionally, the Legend LPX Discrete lightbar offers superior light output that meets SAE Class 1 J845 approval that helps to increase work zone safety.
Upgradable in the field
For added flexibility, ROC upgrade kits are available to add additional LED colored modules in the field. These can be
added with ease to the center sections of 53", 61" and 70" Legend LPX Discrete lightbars
- All-LED lightbar – work lights, takedowns, alleys, and S/T/T (stop/tail/turn) lights available
- Traditional 9-conductor cable
- Independently controlled front and rear flashing
- (8) selectable flash patters, (2) flashing mode
- Solaris LED reflector technology
- ROC technology